Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A bibliophile's bubbling emotions bursting out

The following was a Facebook status of a friend, of Gapechansan from just a little while ago:

"Ever found yourself feeling disarrayed inside with your emotions all clogged up and your mind in a chaotic mess as a result of Life's many stresses? The next time you do, go to your nearest book cafe, grab a book and forget the world for the next few (or several) hours. 
A good book works wonders for the soul! heart emoticon
(p.s: Manga works too, obviously tongue emoticon )"


April's reply:

All the time.   Currently reading Emma by Jane Austen. I've restricted this to only while traveling back and forth to and from uni. If not for the reading, my morning bus rides would be sleepy and slow, and the evenings' much agitated and tired. But Emma keeps me going on! I'm like 'No, no, Emma! Stop!!' Reading like this keeps me alive. More than I thought it might. And it is not just Emma, I finished Charles Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities in the same manner just last month. Reading while traveling along the same old path I know has never been this magical as it has been since the last two months! There's just..no place legit enough for a book as just about anywhere will do. Sigh. End of a bibliophile's rant! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment