Tuesday, December 29, 2015

In question to how she'd been.

Good, a little bad because I was VERY nostalgic on Christmas (as its the ex's birthday)
It did not help when I texted one of his lady friends that day to wish for Christmas as she's a Christian (unknowning to herself,, this girl was one of the reasons that made me want the breakup) and her Whatsapp profile picture just HAD to be a selfie taken with him
I got way too nostalgic (like I already said before) and my thoughts last weekend were only about my ex, about reminiscing moments of the past and re-imagining what I would like with him in the future and well, everything last weekend revolved around my ex.
But this week, I'm all focused and working towards my uni. research and short paper-writing research (very slow progress there..) and my Java class' assignments
But seriously speaking, I look forward to fall in love all over again. Wanted to tell you this yesterday but I fell asleep..To put it in a simple way, it is a very beautiful thing / feeling to be loved and to also be in love with that same person.
When I love, I love with everything I've got and I saw that in my previous relationship (not boasting here). But when I chose in my mind to move towards a breakup, it has the most toughest choice, period. But I had to do it anyway. Even now when I think of him, I still don't regret asking him to breakup with me because I know he'll never change, he'll never want to step down and talk, apologize or compromise. And although he's the perfect prince and we've got the most perfect relationship ever, what's the point if he wouldn't get off his high horse eh? Okay, really ROFL--> after having written all this, I suddenly remembered now that I forgot the very point I wanted to make unsure emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment